Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Wednesday Gamble

Blackjack this morning with Cracker and AT. I determined that this is NOT the right course for 3x10 minute threshold intervals. While I was at (or close) to targeted average power on all 3 intervals, my power output looked a lot like the Mexican economic demographic.  High watts and low watts, but no middle class. Vo2 effort at MJ's yesterday also took some zip out of the guns. Really felt it on Barton Creek finale. Oh well, it was a beautiful morning for a roll, and the company was great.


http://connect.garmin.com/activity/70901731

1 comment:

John Carreker said...

Was a great morning and the company was good. I was the caboose and as started up Barton Creek a peloton passed me with some stragglers. Right at the peak pain point about 150 - 200 yards from Bee Caves they start petering out and jammed the lane as cars were coming up on our left to turn right. My rider etiquette was really tested this morning....made for a very painful final pull up the hill.

Cracker