Monday, November 22, 2010

Turkey Day Reflections

Dough Nation, as we approach our annual day of thanks, I have taken it upon myself to proclaim thanks to the Club.  I am thankful for:

1. Tailwinds, as they make me feel closer to God.
2. Hoodie, who creates a vacuum that feels like a sunroom.
3. Long descents
4. Post-ride double espresso
5. AT's seemingly endless ability to attack
6. Malo's commitment to recruit new Dough
7. Ullrich's Spicewood paceline
8. Fitzy's always positive vibe
9. VJ's bag o' pharma
10. Panozzo's effortless expertise
11. Wulf's anal dedication to finishing at a whole number
12. MC's arm warmer/sling
13. Bergamo's downtube shifter
14. BK's sarcasm, as it makes me look like Polyanna
15. Tim and Dan K, who aren't common law, but always show up together.16. Drain-o's fashion sense
17. Dan's bunny hop skills
18. Scheible's hockey stories
19. Rey's commitment to Cross, as his presence in our pelo would only increase my pain
20. Stanton's Cervelo, one of the few bikes that gives me a wandering eye.
21. Q's climbing skills, which ultimately relieve me of Panozzo chasing duties, as they both get real small real quick...
22. Cracker's travel schedule, which makes me jealous
23. Cheech's bike handling skills in the face (literally) of oncoming chihuahuas.

No comments: